Customer Data Platform
Insight360 Customer Data Platform (CDP) for audience development is designed to expand your known audience, improve conversion of prospects, and up-sell your existing customers:
- Expand Audience – Dramatically expand known visitors to increase net new customers
- Drive Engagement and Conversion with your known audience to drive higher lifetime value through pop ups and segmentation
- Audience Charts and Dashboards to measure success and manage your business – have one single source of the truth across your entire company
- Reduce Bounce Rates and improve time on-site – Sharing segment keywords and demographics with ad platforms so users get a flow through experience by recognize users coming from different ad platforms to customize experience. Understanding user intent to provide customized content/ads to provide a personalized experience
- Spend less while improving re-targeting and “Look-alike” audiences – Use better central customer profile provides better data to ad partners to improve click through rates for better ROI. Use dynamic web behavior to inform re-targeting platforms so you are only paying for the audience you want to reach
- Enable Targeted Marketing Segmentation and Firm-wide analytics – Using demographic and behavioral data to segment audience and target sign-up offers with unlimited dimensions for creating marketing segments. Integrate all enterprise data into Insight360 platform resulting in improved selection capability and exporting to marketing automation platforms. By integrating all firm data into one easy to use reporting and charting tool, the organization gets a central single truth engine for all audience and performance data
- Bring behavior data into your CRM and other back-end systems –Place behavior data back into base support and sales systems so the knowledge of relevant customer interest/intent is provided to stakeholders in sales/support
The user application is both simple and powerful. By using the Insight360 Intelligence engine, users are able to create segments, charts and dashboards with ease. Collaboration and sharing insightful content is a click away.
Charts are very easy to create. End users find it much easier to use than most BI tools because the app works very much most sites on the internet. Click a button to set filters to provide focus and select fields you wish to report on.
All of the options are exposed to the user in a clear and understandable way. If a user wants to measure counts or dollars or whatever, it is just a click away.
Filters to Refine Scope
Filters are so easy to set. When clicked, the filter options opens a new window pop up allowing the user to search for whatever they want or just click on the items they wish to include.
The user has complete control to select complex search terms with the great “type ahead” feature. The user always knows what they have selected and their remaining options.
Marketers can very easily create targeted segments for precise messaging at any point across the customer journey. There are endless combinations for selecting what users are viewing on your web site or mobile apps. The user can save these segments or add new ones to ensure that the campaigns they create and export out to marketing automation or ad re-targeting have the highest probability of success.
The user has complete control to select complex combinations of segments.
Technology You Can Count On
Insight360 Customer Data Platform is powered by the world class Insight360 Search Engine. This engine integrates data from ANY raw source—from log files, customer files, and billing databases to CRM data—and normalizes, tags and organizes this typically hard-to-combine data in new and unique ways. The user identity is mapped to who they are (CRM, ERP) and what their interests are (Log data), The SaaS-based Insight360 platform — provides multi-dimensional analysis, visualization, charting and deep analytics that makes Insight360 valuable for analytics and marketing segmentation
Insight360 is a SaaS-based business intelligence technology platform built by bog data experts who have many years of experience with companies like LexisNexis. The company has helped it clients achieve greater profitability and revenue by unlocking hidden insight within data and information assets. The Insight360 technology leverages typically hard-to-combine data including log files, customer files, billing databases and CRM data to deliver unique multi-dimensional analysis and visualization for its customers.