Audience Insight360 is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) that brings together all your data from marketing, sales, and audience usage applications in your tech stack and places it into a unified database, and with excellent segmentation capability for marketers. Further, this centralized data source of record platform establishes a true data warehouse for all publisher stakeholders, not just an integrated marketing hub like other CDP apps.
- Marketing Teams can use data from the unified database to create targeted segments by using the 360 degree view of web and app activity along with customer demographics from CRM or ERP systems. These new virtual market segments receive focused messaging through email, social media and advertising re-targeted campaigns. The result is saved renewals, up-selling existing customers and new revenue.
- Sales and Account teams can now achieve an up-lift in revenue by cross-selling high-usage customers into additional subscription products information while up-selling high-usage companies into purchasing more seats. Advertising sales grow through better re-targeting and effective usage reporting to justify ad spend.
- Product and Editorial teams can see exactly how customers and prospects are interacting with their data products and tools, which will direct product development investment into areas where customers find the most value.
- Customers and Prospects enjoy a true personalized experience by viewing relevant content and ads based on data driven recommendations through API tools feeding the apps which are most familiar.
- Advertisers can use advanced placement options and gain a better understanding of ROI through self-service reporting tools.
The user application is both simple and powerful. By using the Insight Intelligence engine, users are able to create charts and dashboards with ease. Collaboration and sharing insightful content is a click away.
Charts are very easy to create. End users find it much easier to use than most BI tools because the app works very much most sites on the internet. Click a button to set filters to provide focus and select fields you wish to report on.
All of the options are exposed to the user in a clear and understandable way. If a user wants to measure counts or dollars or whatever, it is just a click away.
Filters to Refine Scope
Filters are so easy to set. When clicked, the filter options opens a new window pop up allowing the user to search for whatever they want or just click on the items they wish to include.
The user has complete control to select complex search terms with the great “type ahead” feature. The user always knows what they have selected and their remaining options.
Create a unique set-of dashboards for each group of users in your organization.
Dashboards are a major component of Audience Insight360 – your users quickly get a timely snapshot of areas of interest to maximize sales, account utilization and product usage. The application makes it easy to find the unlimited number of charts and dashboards.
Technology You Can Count On
Audience Insight is powered by the world class Insight Intelligence Engine. This engine can intake data from ANY raw source—from log files, customer files, and billing databases to CRM data—and normalize, tag and organize this typically hard-to-combine data in new and unique ways. The Intelligence Engine then ports this information, in real-time, into the SaaS-based Insight platform— providing multi-dimensional analysis, visualization, charting and deep analytics that makes Insight valuable to subscription businesses.
Transforming customer usage, events (emails and social interactions) along with customer data into usable Big Data formats like Search (Elastic and Solr) and Data Warehouse frameworks (Redshift)
Advanced Insight, a SaaS-based business intelligence technology platform, which helps companies achieve greater profitability and revenue by unlocking hidden insight within data and information assets. The Insight technology leverages typically hard-to-combine data including log files, customer files, billing databases and CRM data to deliver unique multi-dimensional analysis and visualization for its customers. The company offers five real-time solutions: Enterprise Insight360, Sales Rep Insight, Prospecting Insight, Search Insight and Audience Insight360.