About Advanced Insight
Advanced Insight, a SaaS-based business intelligence technology platform, which helps companies achieve greater profitability and revenue by unlocking hidden insight within data and information assets. The Insight technology leverages typically hard-to-combine data including log files, customer files, billing databases and CRM data to deliver unique multi-dimensional analysis and visualization for its customers. The company offers five real-time solutions: Enterprise Insight360, Sales Rep Insight, Prospecting Insight, Search Insight and Audience Insight360.
We are Big Data
There are many different areas of the architecture to design when looking at a big data project. As data is being added to your Big Data repository, do you need to transform the data or match to other sources of disparate data? Can you handle the amount of data streaming into your Big data framework or can you mostly focus on processing the data coming in and pick the right data store or warehouse?
- STREAMING Ability to move large amounts of data by managing multiple parallel streams.
- DATA PROCESSING Perform many functions on the data prior to writing it to data stores. Need to run these tasks in parallel.
- DATA STORES Storage of data in relational and/or NoSQL data stores for business use in native form.
- DATA WAREHOUSING High speed tools for storing data in SQL Systems like Redshift.
Our Flagship Product is Audience Insight360
Audience insight360™ is a powerful SaaS-based subscription and advertising intelligence platform that consolidates hard-to-combine customer subscriber and billing information with usage data through a powerful multi-dimensional analysis and visualization tool for creating insights that can drive new subscription revenue creation and growth.
- Marketing Teams gain a 360 degree view of web and app activity along with customer demographics for creating new virtual market segments and using it to target email, social media and advertising campaigns to save renewals, up-sell existing customers and generate new revenue.
- Sales and Account teams can now achieve an up-lift in revenue by cross-selling high-usage customers into additional subscription based information while up-selling high-usage companies into purchasing more seats. Advertising sales grow through better targeting and effective usage reporting to justify ad spend.
- Product and Editorial teams can see exactly how customers and prospects are interacting with their information and tools, which will drive product development investment in areas where customers find the most value – determine hot topics for editorial focus and build better tools.
- Customers and Prospects enjoy a true personalized experience by viewing relevant content and ads based on data driven recommendations through API tools feeding the apps which are most familiar.
- Advertisers can use advanced placement options and gain a better understanding of ROI through self-service reporting tools.